UOC ANESTHESIA, INTENSIVE CARE AND REANIMATION
Head: Dr. Ester Forastiere
Translational clinical research protocols, approved by the Ethics Committee with a retrospective, prospective, observational, randomized prospective structure. Collaboration with multi center studies.
- Prospective multicentre international observational study of postoperative vasopressor use (SQUEEZE)
- A multicentre international cohort study - Epidemiology and determinants of outcomes of hospital acquired blood stream infections in the intensive care – (Eurobact 2)
- Decurarization After Thoracic Anesthesia – Reversal neuromuscolar block double blind prospective randomized multicenter study in thoracic surgery.
- Intraoperative esophageal pressure monitoring in laparoscopic surgery.
- International observational study to understand the impact and best practices of airway management in critically ill patients (INTUBE)
- Preoperative Anaemia Prevalence in Surgical Patients – A prospective, international, multicentre observational study (ALICE)
- ACCessi venosi centrali in pazienti cronici E fragili: managemeNT e Ottimizzazione dei percorsi (ACCENTO)
- Intraoperative Electrical Impedance Tomography in Obese Patients Undergoing Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy.